Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wiggins: "I WOULD LIKE to play for a team that desires me"



Well, that is awkward.

Cleveland Cavaliers 2014 NBA first overall pick Andrew Wiggins addressed his uncertain future with ESPN Sunday. The Toronto native is the primary piece of a package rumored to be sent to the Minnesota Timberwolves for All-Star Kevin Love, and it sounds as if he has no concrete idea which jersey he'll be wearing next season.

Wiggins was quoted as saying "I just need to play for a team that desires me. So whichever team wants me I'll play for." When asked if he thinks the Cavs want him, Wiggins responded with a meek "Yeah, I'M HOPING so."

T-Wolves owner Glen Taylor has publicly stated the team will "likely" trade Love by Aug. 23 or Aug. 24, that is when Wiggins can be eligible to be traded after signing his rookie contract with the Cavs in late July.


TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: Covers.com: NBA News and Stories]

No comments:

Post a Comment