Thursday, December 4, 2014

Prepare for SCOOP!



SCOOP logo 2010.gifIf you have been waiting for another series of PokerStars SCOOP - the Spring Championship of Online Poker - then the excellent news is we've now got the schedule. As usual the list of SCOOP tournaments covers the entire main poker formats, with small, medium and big buy-ins for every event.

My favorite games are Omaha Hi-Lo, Stud Hi and Stud Hi-Lo, so after I come to determine which tournaments to play, I WILL BE on the lookout for these ones first. Of course, I'll also attempt to play the pony tournament and 8-game events, especially people with the upper buy-ins, and the primary Event.

People often inquire from me which games (from 8-game) are my best ones. I BELIEVE I'm playing some of these games on in regards to the same level, and this level is something "above average". However, I DO NOT consider myself "top-class" in any of those games.

Unfortunately, I CAN'T be capable to play every SCOOP event as I WILL BE ABLE TO likely be in Moscow where it's night when the tournaments start. That's why you will need to plan carefully for events you wish to play from the schedule.

PokerStars is by far the most important online poker site, with numerous new players starting out their poker journey each day. For the newer and not more experienced players, they need to probably keep on with the No Limit Hold'em events in SCOOP as this may be the most simple format for them.

alex kravchenko london d1a.jpg


TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: PokerStarsBlog.com :: Alex Kravchenko]

No comments:

Post a Comment