Monday, December 15, 2014

Cannes, San Remo, Madrid, and Malaga



My previous couple of months has been so busy I've hardly had time to prevent and take a breath. After playing WCOOPs on a daily basis for a month straight, I packed up and went straight to Cannes for the sector Series of Poker-Europe with my boyfriend, Bryn Kenney. I FINISHED up doing pretty much in Cannes and finished second within the PLO event. It was amazing to have one of these good result because I HAVE BEEN studying PLO for some time and feature worked hard on my game. After that tournament, I EVENTUALLY had slightly of free time. I busted the primary Event pretty fast and was in a position to take a couple of days and luxuriate in Cannes--especially the shopping. My biggest addiction is a store called Zara. I'm so obsessive about it. It is a Spanish clothing shop and has every kind of styles, but it is not that expensive, so after I go there, I destroy it! I AM NOT usually a large spender on designer labels but I NEED TO admit that when my second-place finish I went to Gucci. I treated myself to a brand new pair of trainers and an exquisite scarf.

ana marquez pokerstarsblog.jpg

After Cannes, Bryn and that i went to San Remo for the EPT. By the point I got there, I felt a little bit stressed from running around everywhere, so I took a while to take a seat by the pool and luxuriate in the spa. I BELIEVE because I already had any such big score in Cannes, I let myself relax more in San Remo than I usually do on poker trips. I STOPPED up playing very well in San Remo and was pleased with how I played, but I lost a large flip and couldn't do much after that.

Our next stop was Madrid, where my family got together for a bit of reunion. I hadn't seen them for a protracted while and was excited to spend time with them. My dad even flew in from Washington, D.C. to sign up for us. After per week and a half in Madrid, we traveled to Malaga, where I'm from and my mom still lives. While in Malaga, both Bryn and that i celebrated our birthdays--his is November 1 and mine is November 3. We usually take just a little trip, just the 2 people for our birthdays, but this year we incorporated my family into our plans since I hadn't seen them in see you later. For my birthday, we're creating a big home-cooked meal with my mom, my stepdad, my sister, and her husband. For these occasions we love to head and purchase fresh seafood. Bryn loves red tuna and that i always attempt to get it for him when we're in Spain.

Otherwise, we're simply taking this time in Malaga to chill before getting back to poker. Next week we're flying as much as Amsterdam for the Master Classics and after that, we're in all probability going to Copenhagen for the WPT, after which directly to Prague for the EPT. After Prague, it's back to the united states.. to peer our American families for the vacations. Bryn's family is in Ny and my dad is in D.C. so it will become a pleasant East Coast Christmas for us. It is a lot of traveling, but I DON'T BELIEVE I'd have it some other way!



TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: PokerStarsBlog.com :: Ana Marquez]

No comments:

Post a Comment