Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winning the MicroMillions



MicroMillions logo.pngThe MicroMillions on PokerStars is a brilliant new idea for any more or less poker player!

It gives everyone an opportunity to play in a large tournament, and to experience a deep run in an immense tournament could be very fun, that's why it's great that they run such a lot of an afternoon. You've got such a lot of chances to accumulate chips and make a run and the costs are small so everyone can play. It's a must to start somewhere in poker, and to win any such is a brilliant approach to start a poker career. Additionally it is very entertaining for the players who play for fun as it is an excessively small buyin and there are such a lot of different games and variations.

I think that during these tournaments there are such a lot of players so I FEEL within the non turbo tournaments you need to just not bluff in any respect and take a look at to get the utmost value each time you get good hands because the general public aren't going to fold anything decent especially to start with.

ana marquez micro million.jpg

In the turbo I WOULD NOT attempt to bluff much either but when you'll be able to make it into the center or later stages of the tournament then you definately can benefit from the large blinds and pick up a large number of chips by shoving in ways where people aren't going to name.

I love playing 8 game for fun, I ACTUALLY love the entire games and feature a large number of fun playing Omaha High- Low I'D say is my favourite game and that i like to play those when the news and WCOOP series comes around.

I like to play those games. I FEEL it's great for PokerStars to have a wide variety of tournaments and they're all small so that you could attempt to learn a game for a small price and get some good practice when there aren't usually a lot of those tournaments.

I am really looking ahead to playing a few of these once I leave Madrid for the EPT. See you all on the tables.

Follow Ana Marquez on Facebook
Follow Ana Marquez on Twitter: @AnaMarquez86




TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: PokerStarsBlog.com :: Ana Marquez]

No comments:

Post a Comment