Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Elite Series trip reportNO Deposit bonus $43

Trip Report?

Yes, the Elite Series was indeed an internet event, but I played it while traveling through Germany early April, which kind of made it a poker trip. The tournament series concluded Sunday, and that's also once I spent the primary night back in my very own bed again. The Elite Series was nine days long, and so was my journey. I slept in six different beds, traveled through five different airports, and moved through four different places with cars, trains, taxis, buses, trams, a sightseeing bus, and by foot.

As the principle reason behind my trip was a family visit, I COULD NOT spend an excessive amount of time on the poker tables, but I ATTEMPTED to slot in up to possible.

christin port.jpg

Ready to enroll in PokerStars? Click here to get an account. home port.jpg

Hamburg - mein Heimathafen "my home port"

Hamburg - Events 6, 11, 14 & 17

After a fun night out with friends in Hamburg's party district, St.Pauli, on Saturday, my dad picked me up from the hotel on Sunday. We went for some traditional German food before heading to his house outside the town. Once my 4-year-old half-brother was in bed, I booted up my computer and the PokerStars client. The primary tournament that I had on my schedule to play was "Event 6: 1M, NLHE [Progressive Super-Knockout]." The important thing hand, at blinds 60/120 with a fifteen ante, was once I opened A♠A♦ UTG to 360 and got three callers. The flop came 2♠9♣4♠, and that i bet 1080. There have been two callers. The turn brought the 3♦, and that i put both opponents all-in. The river brought the A♥ giving me a collection. One in all my opponents showed queens, and the opposite one 2♣5♣ for a rivered straight.

Sigh!

I couldn't get over this, and unfortunately needed to take a bow (254th of 368) not even an hour later.

Still at my dad's place on April 12, I jumped into two Women's Events, "Event 11: 100k, NLHE [Progressive Super Knockoout, Women Only]" and "Event 14: 500k, NLHE [Women Only]".

The first one I streamed continue to exist Twitch, however the internet connection was causing a lag, and so I COULD NOT stream the second one tournament.

In both tournaments I busted in 11th place with out a cash or bounty prize. And in both tournaments I got completely owned by MezzoDana who I had also Twitter contact with previous to the matches. Well played, lady!

In between Elite Series events I BEGAN playing Spin & Gos, and the 2 I played today I won! A minimum of some success on the tables.

hamburg elite.jpg

On April 13 I traveled back to town and spent an evening in a hotel near the train station. I settled in with nibbles and apple juice, able to stream "Event 17: 1M, NL Omaha Hi/Lo [6-Max]," however the hotel internet at the 12th floor was so shakey that I played without "Twitching" it. Omaha8 is my second favorite variant, and that i have been looking ahead to it. I still didn't score.

My journey continued the next day to come. I took the train to the Harz mountains within the heart of Germany where my mum lives, and after a couple of days just chilling I USED TO BE all overvalued to play a host of Hyper Turbo events that were running on Saturday. I played six of those with 60,000 buy-in and had one cash for 145,000.

I also played four more Spin & Gos and won 2 of them.

All in all, the poker gods weren't in my favour, but this was definitely a fun event to play, and the play was highly competitive. I'M already waiting for the following play money tourney series.

Hope to peer you on the tables!

Ready to play for real money? Click here to get a PokerStars account. Christin Maschmann is the PokerStars Innovation Coordinator & Ideation Manager


slotland 1
Read More... [Source: PokerStarsBlog.com :: PokerStars news]

No comments:

Post a Comment