Saturday, September 20, 2014

Harden: "I'm the most productive basketball player alive"



USA Today Sports

Houston Rockets shooting guard James Harden told ESPN.com's Scoop Jackson he believes he is not only the most productive player alive, but he's in reality nowhere near reaching his full potential.

After definitively stating he's the highest basketball player within the world, Harden responded to Jackson's next question regarding his ceiling with "(I'm) nowhere near close. I HAVE some distance to go, a large number of learning to do, improvements to make. Um, you know, so long as I'm listening and all in favour of the suitable things, I WILL BE ABLE TO reach my potential."

Harden was voted to the All-NBA first team last season after posting per-game averages of 25.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 6.1 assists. The 2009 third overall pick acknowledged he has a ways to move on a winning level to catch top tier talents like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, however.

"Until I AM GETTING rings, I WILL NOT say anything," he said. Harden's Rockets are currently 20/1 faves to capture the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy in 2014-15, per the LV SuperBook.


TreasureIslandJackpots
Read More... [Source: Covers.com: NBA News and Stories]

No comments:

Post a Comment